07 Apr WEDGE ISLAND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS (UpDATED: 07/04/20)
To all members of WIPA, Wedge Island shack owners and the general public.
If your place of permanent residence is not in one of the listed local government areas below you are banned from entering Wedge Island or any of the listed areas below.
The State Government has put in place a regional travel ban due to the COVID 19 pandemic and fines apply of up to $50 000 for anyone crossing into these areas without exemption.
Exemptions apply for:
- people travelling to work
- attending medical appointments
- transporting freight
- those who do not have access to groceries or supplies within their region
- returning to a place of residence
- attending school or and educational institution where necessary
- caring for family members
- compassionate grounds.
· Beverley· Brookton· Bruce Rock· Chittering· Corrigin· Cuballing
· Cunderdin· Dandaragan· Dalwallinu· Dowerin· Dumbleyung
· Gingin· Goomalling· Kellerberrin· Kondinin· Koorda· Kulin
· Lake Grace· Merredin· Moora· Mount Marshall· Mukinbudin
· Narembeen· Narrogin· Northam· Nungarin· Pingelly· Quairading
· Tammin· Toodyay· Trayning· Victoria Plains· Wagin· Wandering
· West Arthur· Westonia· Wickepin· Williams· Wongan-Ballidu
· Wyalkatchem· Yilgarn· York
Keep safe and practice social distancing.